Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's the MIDDLE OF MAY ALREADY?

Where did the month go?  It's the 16th already and I haven't even posted my special.  I've been a little under the weather and crazy busy but that's no excuse - so the following special (also on my specials page) will be good until April 15th.

Colors of the Rainbow SPECIAL
From now until April 15th

All items, including cardstock, ink pads, reinkers, pigment inks, and even our new marker sets on page 9 of the Idea Book are 10% off.  There is virtually a rainbow of colors to choose from.

Speaking of rainbow - here is a quick card that I am including in my Saturday card class if anyone is interested.  I have a few more cards to share this week as well.

NOTE:  This special is exclusive to ItMakesTotalCents and will not be honored by CTMH Corporate.  Orders must be place with me and NOT through my website to receive the discount.

I am also submitting the above card for the 


JUMP FOR JOY
Runs through March 31, 2013
Close To My Heart is giving a great reason to have a Home Gathering as well... the Jump for Joy promotion allows hostesses (online or in person) to jump up a level for rewards after the $250 mark. 

Contact me for further details.  I still have a few weekends open this month.  

Next month will be a special month with a few chances to win, get great deals, and celebrate a special occasion with me.  I hope you will join me.

Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment