If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create . If you came from Theodora of Celebrate Crafts then you are in the right place!
Our challenge this month features not only one of these amazing cartridges but also a "BINGO" card!
Here is the BINGO card that our Consultants were given:
The Consultants were told they could make anything they wanted using the Artiste OR Art Philosophy cartridge AND you work off the BINGO card posted above. Basically, you make a "BINGO" by going across, down, or diagonally and you have to use everything in that bingo line.
I chose the top horizontal row but may have "bent" the rules a little. I made two cuts using the Art Philosophy cartridge and came up with two cards. Between the two cards, I have included the ribbon, metal (ish), and bling elements from above.
There are a few versions of Fleur-de-Lis in both cartridges (they are classic after all). I cut the inside and then used the negative with another rounded rectangle to make the second card.
Your next stop on our "BINGO" hop is Michelle of My Flights of Fancy.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts <<<< You came from here...
- Penny ~ It Makes Total Cents <<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy <<<GO HERE NEXT!
- Melissa L- My Watermelon Moon
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Michelle ~ My Creations with Michelle
- Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101
- Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.