Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First ever CONTEST (and how easily I forget I have a blog)!

For as many times as I mention my blog, it's funny how when I'm crafting I forget so easily.  I made four candles over the last few days (two during my workshop and two on Friday) but do NOT have a picture of a single one!?!  There are videos and how-to's galore on line and I don't think I can add much but they are challenging.

I have quite a few projects in the works (and I WILL take pictures, darn it!) but for now I've got a lot on my plate.  School, meetings, work, church, women's group, etc.

One thing in the way of an announcment before I sign off.  I am having my first CONTEST!

DOTTY FOR YOU CONTEST

Inspired by the CTMH Contest using the Dotty for You paper, I will be running a contest as well.  From now until June 30th any follower of my blog, Facebook page, or personal friend can receive two pieces of Dotty for You (CTMH National Scrapbook Month special) paper to get creative with. 

 Here are the simple guidelines.


#1 - The most CREATIVE project/card/layout/crafty item will win the May Stamp of the Month:


#2 - The most "creative" does not mean perfect nor will the prize necessarily go to the most seasoned hobbyist.  I want to see creativity in all its glory!  Just have FUN with it!
#3 - The two sheets of Dotty for You paper are free but additional sheets are available for $0.50 ea.  There are 12 styles to choose from.  Two patterns need to be visible on the project.
#4 - The entries will be used on the blog to showcase the uses and can also be entered (if done by the end of May) into the CTMH Facebook contest as well.

Comment below if you need supplies.  As always, you can view the current Idea Book on my CTMH Page (click on the shopping cart below).  Please let me know if you have any questions and happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment