Saturday, May 12, 2012

JUNE 2012 STAMPGANZA

Ok, so I haven't had time this week to do much in the way of scrapbooking but when I saw the June 2012 Constant Campaign announcement, I just HAD to share!


Buy two, get one FREE!  I love these type of sales because if you are smart, you can get a really good deal on the stamps you've been looking for.  And this special works on all regular priced full sets.  Hit my shopping cart below or head over to my site to start looking through the Idea Book now!





Also - remember that my "Dotty For You" contest is running through the end of June - get your papers to get started.

I will also be having an additional workshop on a Friday coming up.  Look for your invitation through Facebook or email.

Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's, grandmom's, and surrogate mom's out there!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment